We know that emergency plumbing needs arise even during extended health concerns. Some of you will have unforeseen plumbing needs during the upcoming days and weeks. We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest news and strictly follow guidance from the World Health Organization & CDC.
Not just now – but we’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our locations, vehicles, and overall operation. But as it is now more important than ever, we are implementing the following additional measures to further reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- Enhanced cleaning services & protocols are in place. We have increased the frequency of sanitizing our offices on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas and equipment.
- All employees and technicians will eliminate physical contact, including hand shaking with customers and other team members. There will be zero direct contact with customers.
- Service technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including:
- Prior to entering the home, every plumber will wear PPE (face mask, gloves, and shoe covers)
- Inquiring with customers if they have any symptoms of illness
- Zero direct contact with customers
- We are closely following the guidance laid out by the Center for Disease Control. Employees are aware of the symptoms, and if anyone is displaying potential signs, they will stay home to be evaluated by a medical professional.
Our team continues to screen every call prior to sending Technicians to a customer’s home to ensure the safety of all our customers and technicians. In addition, our technicians assess situation in each customer’s home to further ensure the safety of all our customers and technicians.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team. Thank you choosing Lynch Plumbing. We have always put the importance of serving our customers as out #1 priority.
“We have been using Lynch plumbing for some time now, and they have always sent experienced and knowledgeable plumbers.” - Harvey F.
“Amanda and Tommy have great service, great quality, and attention to detail with a real sense of professional pride in their business.” - James P.
“From Amanda in the office to Tommy and his crew, this is the lifetime plumber you are looking to work with.” - Ryan M.
“The plumber arrived on time, was extremely professional, and did an outstanding job. They are my new regular plumbing company now!” - Sandy Z.
“Simply put, Lynch Plumbing provides superior service to their customers. They are quick, efficient, honest, and trustworthy.” - Stacey K.
“The technicians were knowledgeable, compassionate and so helpful. If I could rate them 10 stars, I would!” - Nicole S.
“Reliable, punctual, professional, personable, affordable, and all-around great customer service. Love these guys!” - Csaba R.
“I’ve found my new go-to plumbing company! They were amazing and actually fixed my problem that 2 other plumbers claimed to have done!” - Ashley A.